North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for work as Aviation Project Manager with a company seeking a hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing computer simulation for airspace and developing marketing strategies for same
- Deep knowledge of airspace designs and projects
- Outstanding knowledge of air traffic laws and regulations
- Exceptional ability to understand airport dimensions for surface
- Immense ability to interpret federal procurement processes
- Skilled to work in both civilian and military facilities
- Sound skills to work on TERPS surfaces
Aviation Project Manager
Hill International, Inc, Milford, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and oversaw smooth working of all engineering projects and maintained good relations with clients.
- Coordinated with national director and oversaw planning of aviation work and developed all development activities.
- Analyzed complex airspaces and dimensional surfaces and planned assignments accordingly.
- Developed and evaluated all computer simulations for existing airspaces and aircrafts.
- Designed and executed various strategies for airspace marketing.
- Prepared budget for marketing and sales team and ensured compliance to same.
- Maintained knowledge on all company projects and trends.
- Facilitated in developing efficient sales methods.
Supervisory Air Traffic Control Specialist
AT&T, Milford, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised Air Traffic facilities and planned activities accordingly.
- Reviewed all work processes and ensured work according to customer requirements.
- Trained and assisted subordinated in working in a facility as a team.
- Scheduled work process and assigned work to subordinates according to skills.
- Evaluated performance of all employees and ensured maintenance of service standards in work.
- Ensured compliance to all EEO policies and programs and provided necessary training and transfers of employees.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC) Specialist
Serco, Inc., Milford, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided technical support to all Air Traffic Control Centers and regional offices.
- Analyzed project requirements and assisted in resolving all implementation issues in projects.
- Developed schedules and plans for various new programs.
- Prepared budgets for projects and reviewed costs and scheduled work accordingly.
- Determined project plans and established necessary parameters for work.
- Evaluated project and recommended any corrective actions if required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Travel Counseling
Tiffin University, Tiffin, OH