North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a chance to work with a growing company through filling the Aviation Safety Manager position and putting my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in ensuring aviation safety, analyzed all complex systems and ensured compliance to FAA regulations
- Profound knowledge of Aircraft investigations and accidents
- Huge knowledge of simulation methodologies
- Wide knowledge of Knowledge of Army manuals and Aviation Safety
- Remarkable ability to maintain work according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Outstanding ability to obtain required security clearance
- Ability to use and interpret Army Manuals
Aviation Safety Manager
Air Serv Corporation, Tucson, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed project and ensured safety from all high risk hazards such as hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Investigated all incidents of hazardous conditions and recommended measures to resolve it appropriately.
- Maintained and managed all aircraft and ensured proper functioning of same.
- Managed work as a copilot with tests flights.
- Coordinated with various authorities and accident boards and maintained security and averted all medical and fire hazards.
- Monitored work and interpreted all military regulations and technical manuals and ensured compliance to same.
- Assisted CSC personnel and provided necessary aviation safety briefings.
- Prepared reports for various safety inspections and submitted it to Senior Site Managers.
Aviation Safety Officer
DynCorp, Tucson, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with various army safety authorities and investigated various accidents and prevented all medical and fire hazards.
- Developed and ensured compliance to all aviation safety programs.
- Monitored all procurement requests for all aviation safety equipments and assisted in completing it.
- Inspected aviation facilities and equipments and maintained safety functions for environmental and industrial safety.
- Reviewed facility and identified areas of potential hazards and documented process to be submitted to seniors.
- Prepared written reports on various safety inspections and submitted it to Airfield Manager.
Aviation Safety Analyst
Pen Air, Tucson, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided support to aviation safety and analyzed project.
- Managed aviation systems and ensured compliance to all safety requirements.
- Monitored facility and implemented system safety programs.
- Analyzed safety data, identified various trends and executed it in facility.
- Identified problems and resolved issues that affect aviation industry.
- Developed new ideas and concepts and implemented changes as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management
Salem College, Winston-Salem, NC