North Highlands CA 95660
Accomplished Avid Video Editor searching for position with well-established firm where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable video and audio editing experience
- Working knowledge of Avid ISIS media management
- Proficient with Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Boris Continuum, Quicktime, Photoshop and Avid editing software
- Familiarity with HD processes, media encoding, transcoding and video processing
- Skilled at using Avid Interplay, Avid Media Composer editing systems and Mac OS
- Ability to transcode and create media file formats for client use
- Ability to use scripted words, sound bites, nat sound, video, music, sound effects and graphics
- Excellent creative video and audio storytelling skills
- Work Experience
- Avid Video Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Disney ABC Television Group, Superior, WI
- Developed graphic work for all edited projects for broadcast unit.
- Prepared graphic designs on various software applications such as Photoshop and After Effects.
- Studied and researched ideas to be incorporated in process.
- Coordinated with writers and directors and developed graphic according to needs.
- Maintained and build contacts throughout industry.
- Scheduled project tasks and monitored its progress from conceptualization.
- Ensured project progress according to allocated budget and resources.
- Performed regular troubleshoot on process and resolved all problems.
- Avid Video Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Scripps Networks Travel, Superior, WI
- Developed and implemented all content for marketing needs.
- Assisted Marketing Producers and Creative Director in project work.
- Edited online content, made necessary color corrections and digitized all videos for content.
- Ensured all video and audio content in process according to required standards.
- Assisted Marketing Operations in project working.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Television Production, Augusta State University, Augusta, GA