North Highlands CA 95660
Date of Birth: October 13th, 1990
My primary goal as a babysitter is to provide a nurturing environment for the children entrusted under my care. Equipped with a positive personality, extensive experience with child care and babysitting, and a genuine interest for children, I am positive that this objective can be achieved. Working as a babysitter for two years provided me with indispensable first-hand knowledge on how to handle children of all ages and enhanced my abilities to provide a safe environment for them that takes into account their holistic needs. If given the chance, I am glad to use these advantages to care for other children as well.
BA (Hons) in Early Childhood Studies
University of Birmingham â€“ Edgbaston
September 2008 to July 2011
A-levels: English Literature, General Studies
Carlisle College â€“ Carlisle
October 2006 to July 2008
GCSEs: English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Sociology, History
Harvington School â€“ Ealing
September 2001 to July 2006
Hands-on experience in child care services
Good knowledge of children educational activities and games
Sound knowledge of first aid services
Familiarity with bathing, dressing, feeding, and diaper changing
Ability to prepare meals for children
Ability to engage children in fun activities
EMPLOYMENT AND EXPERIENCE:
Hopes and Dreams â€“ London
July 2012 to Present
- Prepared healthy breakfast, meals and supper for children.
- Involved children in games, reading, crafts and other educational activities.
- Educated children about discipline and cleanliness.
- Prepared children for naptime and bedtime.
- Performed childrenâ€™s shopping as requested by parents.
- Maintained daily activity records for each child.
Tigerlily Childcare â€“ Forest Row
November 2011 to July 2012
- Supervised children as per parentâ€™s direction.
- Dropped and picked-up child from school.
- Assisted children with their homework.
- Maintained childrenâ€™s room is always safe and clean.
- Attended medical and emergency needs of children.
- Planned fun activities play groups and outings for children.
Sparkling Elephants Ltd
Malachi Hobbs, Childminder
Ap #394-9004 Lorem Avenue, Coatbridge
Caithness, QU4 5NT
Mobile: 07827 656193