North Highlands CA 95660
To be a part of a prestigious organization as a Backend Java Developer and further enhance my skills in Java, J2EE, JBoss, Oracle, Websphere and Hibernate.
Profound knowledge of handling .Net technologies:
- C#.net, ASP .Net
- VB 6.0, VB.Net
Strong technical aptitude towards Java technologies including:
- SWT/ JFACE, JSTL
- JSP, Servlet, Eclipse
- Spring, Hibernate
Thorough with database administration:
- iSQLPLUS, PL/ SQL
- MySQL, DB2
- SQL server
High proficiency with scripting languages like:
- CSS, XML
- XSD, DTD, HTML
Adroit in managing web servers:
- Tomcat, IIS
- Jakarta, Jboss
Great cognitive skills in:
- Software Development
- Agile development techniques
- CMMi, Project Management
Quick and brilliant with software tools:
- JMS, ANT
- SVN/ CVS
Immense abilities to:
- Integrate third party solutions
- Design web interfaces utilizing MVC framework
- Troubleshoot application errors
Backend Java Developer
January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in designing and implementation of software product features and distributed applications.
- Performed unit and performance testing activities as per automated framework and practices.
- Resolved troubleshooting production issues by identification of software bugs.
- Conducted research and analysis functions of data processing functions and processes.
- Evaluated performance and progress of program execution results using Java coding systems.
- Supported project management functions by providing estimates and schedules.
- Executed software applications through coding process of specifications and documents.
- Provided engineering expertise for development of server applications and API services.
Backend Java Developer
Sterling Engineering, Inc.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Suggested modifications for estimating and mapping applications to improve efficiency.
- Prepared and provided accurate and detailed estimates of tasks and work schedules to management.
- Communicated process changes, progress results and product improvements to project managers.
- Provided upgrade requirements and updates for business codes and testing applications.
- Assisted developers with technical expertise regarding architecture testing and analysis.
- Provided Support and configured OS and build systems for code and security fixes.
- Supported Java developing functions through performance testing and other tools.
- Submitted reports and recommendations relating to test coverage.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Georgia Highlands College
August 2006 – May 2010
Oracle Certified Professional – Java SE 6 Programmer