North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position as Baker’s Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience working with icings and frosting
- Ability to perform techniques in large-scale production baking
- Ability to work rapidly and efficiently during rush periods
- Ability to learn prescribed methods
- Ability to read and follow formulas and compute basic mathematical calculations
Rockefeller / Mathey College. Dining services, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted in preparation of breads, rolls, muffins, cookies, pies and cakes.
- Determined which pans should be prepared for production, greased and lined with paper.
- Assisted in spreading and sprinkling a range of various toppings on specially baked items.
- Performed inventory updates, invoicing orders and filing.
Whole Foods Market, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in baking food in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Carried and distributed baking supplies such as flour, shortening and sugar.
- Assisted in reading recipes, weighing and measuring baking ingredients.
- Adjusted and preheated ovens to desired temperatures for baking.
- Performed proper and safe operation of bakery equipment and utensils.
Associate Degree in beverage management
Duke University, Durham, NC