North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Bakery Clerk position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Bakery Clerk, May 2004 – Present
The Cheesecake Factory, Sarasota, FL
- Monitored freshness of all bakery products by verifying product dates.
- Stocked shelves and tables in accordance to par levels in the bakery guidebook.
- Thoroughly checked bakery items for excellence in appearance and taste.
- Baked breakfast items and cookies in accordance to bakery standards.
- Handled customer feedback and relayed them to the Bakery and Food Service manager.
- Handled clerical duties such as labeling and signing bakery products, handling opening and closing tasks, and seeing to it that safety, storage and labeling measures are followed.
Bakery Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Virginia Beach, Sarasota, FL
- Reported equipment break downs or replacement needs to Bakery and FS Manager.
- Ensured cleanliness of bakery equipment and of the store itself at all times.
- Communicated with the production bakers regarding any product that was sold out or running low.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Performed general cashiering duties, equipment maintenance duties, and general house-keeping tasks.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Competent to lift, load and move items
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Thrives in a hectic, fast-paced environment
- Competent to do various active duties
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI