North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a position with an expanding company as Bank Account Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in working as a teller in a bank and managing work of mortgage department
- Outstanding knowledge of Low Income Housing Tax Credit program
- Operational knowledge of regulatory guidelines
- Remarkable ability to manage wholesale accounts
- In-depth knowledge of commercial real estate, finance and partnership law
- Exceptional ability to interpret FNMA underwriting guidelines
- Amazing customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in working on various Microsoft application products
Bank Account Manager
Hancock Bank, Williamsport, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted in negotiating investments for equity funds in various market areas.
- Maintained good working relationships with customers and internal production officers for negotiating on various investments.
- Coordinated with third party professional and drafted and prepared necessary financial documents.
- Worked with portfolio managers and prepared initial closing funds and transition investment to be submitted to management.
- Determined various policies and procedures for effective working of investment work of bank.
Commercial Account Specialist
WesBanco Bank, Inc., Williamsport, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted in starting new accounts as requested by relationship managers.
- Performed various bank transactions such as transfers, deposit and stop payments by account holders.
- Monitored all customer queries and ensured all issues resolution with required courtesy.
- Provided solutions to issues and informed customer of same in a verbal or a written form.
- Coordinated with various departments and ensured good relationship with customers.
Sovereign Bank, Williamsport, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided customers with all required account services such as making loan payments and managing deposits and withdrawals.
- Maintained records of all cashier and traveler checks and prepared reports on all transactions.
- Monitored new services of banks and informed same to customers and assisted customer with a representative if required.
- Managed all cash transactions and reconciled all transactions and maintained efficient supply of currency.
- Ensured customer information to be confidential and instilled confidence to customer on same.
- Coordinated with various teams and ensured achievement of optimal level growth.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
West Los Angeles College, Culver City, CA
Master’s Degree in Finance
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD