North Highlands CA 95660
To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Bank Branch Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing cash in a bank
- Outstanding knowledge of credit standards and loan procedures
- Immense ability to maintain good relations with customers
- Familiarity with banking laws and ordinances
- Exceptional ability to make phone calls and for developing business
- Profound communication skills in both written and oral forms
- Skilled to provide good customer services
- Ability to meet branch revenue and expense objectives
- Proficient in interpreting banking laws and ordinances
Bank Branch Manager
First American Bank, North Kingstown, RI
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Maintained and achieved all production goals such as deposits and loans and ensured it on schedule.
- Assisted in maintaining sales and developed techniques in make business development calls and generating necessary business.
- Coordinated with clients and provided necessary support to clients at trivial situations.
- Monitored client issues and assisted in getting prompt resolutions for same.
- Ensured staff members work in compliance to required service standards.
- Supervised working of staff and developed ways to increase profitability of sales process.
- Performed audits and ensured confidentiality of all bank data.
- Analyzed product and policies and recommended changes to maximize client profitability.
Assistant Branch Manager
Banco Popular, North Kingstown, RI
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Coordinated with Branch Manager and oversaw daily operation of staff members.
- Scheduled work and participated in bank meetings and ensured resolution of all customer concerns.
- Monitored and maintained confidentiality of all video processes carried in bank.
- Maintained good working relations with customers and provided optimal quality of customer services.
- Managed working of branch sometimes in absence of manager
- Trained new employees and subordinates on bank work.
Great Western Bank, North Kingstown, RI
May 1998 â€“ July 2003
- Analyzed markets and identified various sales opportunities for customers.
- Assisted customers in opening bank account and maintaining proper functioning of same.
- Managed customers and assisted in providing directions to various specialty areas of bank.
- Monitored all customer issues and resolved it to maintain good customer relationships.
- Administered loan process by interviewing applicants, gathering required data and sending it to authorities for approval.
- Supervised effective working of staff and ensured efficient flow of business to branch.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration: Finance
Del Mar College, Corpus Christi, TX