North Highlands CA 95660
Enthusiastic Bank Controller seeks a company where my personality and Bank Controller skills would enable me to have the security and longevity that I am looking for.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in financial management and accounting
- Familiarity with GAAP and Bank regulatory requirements
- Ability to monitor and report compliance with all Bank Finance Policies
- Ability to develop and maintain the Bank’s Business Plan and budgeting process
- Ability to prepare balance sheet production and reporting
- Ability to review the financial and ad hoc reports
- Ability to handle instructions from management and present data to management
Morgan Stanley, Charlotte, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Provided input in financial decisions and preserved assets.
- Administered financial condition and maximizes profits and reduced risks.
- Formulated budgets and acquired budget objectives.
- Interpreted financial status and outlined special reports.
- Monitored safe operation of equipment and executed operational requirements.
- Supervised financial staff and managed financial staff job outcomes.
Don Richard Associates, Charlotte, NC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained bank’s financial transactions and formulation of financial reports.
- Analyzed forms 10-Q, 10-K and annual report.
- Aided senior management and suggested major financial objectives.
- Drafted reports and scheduled policies according to the changes.
- Handled bank’s cash flow and reviewed bank’s liquidity.
- Computed Cash Forecast and conducted evaluation of capital expenditures.
- Evaluated Bank’s federal and state tax liabilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Norte Dame de Namur University, Belmont, CA