North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Bank Examiner seeking position with well-established business where my skills, training and experience can be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with inspection procedures, regulatory issues, and the financial services industry
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices
- Skilled in the application of mathematical functions to include ratio analysis
- Ability to accurately identifying and quantifying the risk
- Ability to plan and executes full scope and targeted examinations of financial institutions
- Excellent financial analysis, accounting, problem solving, and judgment skills
Bank Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Federal Reserve Bank, Portland, ME
- Acted as Examiner-In-Charge of small to big banks and holding companies.
- Assisted the Examiner-in-Charge on small to large complex and problematic bank examinations.
- Coordinated the review of applicable examination areas.
- Transferred knowledge to other examiners through coaching and mentoring.
- Prepared and communicated supervisory findings of inspections, examinations and reviews.
- Acted as a regulatory central point of contact for holding company institutions.
Bank Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Booz Allen Hamilton, Portland, ME
- Travelled to the different branches and locations of the bank either locally, within the state and even nationally.
- Developed reports both in written and oral form and presented them to the managers, directors and boards that requested the audit and examination.
- Researched and kept up-to-date on laws and regulations regarding banking and banking reform.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Richard Bland College, Petersburg, VA
Master’s Degree in Finance, Saint Gregory’s University, Shawnee, OK