North Highlands CA 95660
To gain Bank Supervisor position in which to utilize my skills in such a way as to become a valued member and long-term employee within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory experience in a bank environment
- Profound knowledge of banking operational policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of CSR operating methods and teller terminal
- Sound knowledge of Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, investment products, mortgages, and lending services
- Familiarity with general accounting practices and principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Amazing ability to write reports and procedure manuals
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge with co-workers
Bank Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Robert Half International, Logan, OH
- Lead quarter-end and month-end financial closing processes.
- Communicated deadlines to Operating Departments, analyzed financial statements and ensured compliance.
- Analyzed and approved account reconciliations.
- Interpreted and implemented General Accounting Procedures (GAP) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Advised operational leaders relating financial accounting and reported issues and transaction structuring.
- Managed Capital budgeting and reported process for Operations.
Bank Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Associated Bank, Logan, OH
- Teamed with Financial Planning and Analysis group during pacing, estimated and planned processes.
- Managed project team to ensure that project goals and milestones are achieved.
- Lead the development and implementation of training programs within the work unit supervised.
- Prepared and implemented new procedures and responded to changes in statutes and administrative policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Citrus College, Glendora, CA