North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a challenging position of Banking Consultant position in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization.
Banking Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Fiserv, Cypress, CA
- Provided insight and guidance to help clients depict their target banking and lending business.
- Designed and developed solutions and structured programs.
- Sourced and coordinated work from other internal workforces.
- Managed risks associated with delivery from multiple locations.
- Planned, analyzed, tested, designed and implemented new business solutions.
Banking Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
BT Financial Group, Cypress, CA
- Developed and maintained relationships with clients.
- Developed and delivered proposals and presentations to clients.
- Completed analytical projects, creatively, accurately and consistently gathered data from clients and analyzed reliable source research data.
- Completed and accomplished OJT rotational assignments to ensure breadth of experience is attained and attended internal and external training to enhance general knowledge base.
- Supported the growth of tenders and other promotion materials.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proven experience in consulting within the financial and banking services sector
- Good understanding of the operations and regulations of a banking enterprise
- Familiarity with deposits, time deposits, consumer lending, and payments systems
- Huge knowledge of improving performance of core banking functions and customer interaction
- Skilled in improving the effectiveness and efficiency of business operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Project, Access and PowerPoint
- Profound knowledge of banking systems including back office, teller and batch processing
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and team player with excellent selling and negotiation skills
Bachelor of Science in Finance, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY