North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Banking Relationship Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in cash handling and balancing and analyzing respective financial needs for individual clients
- Sound knowledge of credit and financial products
- Huge knowledge of private bank and sales procedures
- Familiarity with an investment, commercial, private bank and sales
- Remarkable ability to interpret financial requirement for retail clients
- Outstanding ability to work according to client expectations
- Good understanding the financial needs of all types of clients
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to prepare and analyze presentation
- Proficient in completing all work according to deadline
Banking Relationship Manager
First Niagara, Dayton, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained knowledge on banking products and distribution to provide optimal service support.
- Coordinated with teams and assisted clients in providing optimal financial advice on various banking products.
- Monitored client requirements, identified prospective opportunities and assisted in increasing revenue.
- Analyzed financial products and recommended appropriate products to clients.
- Developed and maintained bank revenue goals.
- Managed all product inquiries for clients and provided direct and indirect solutions.
- Designed strategies to retain present businesses and for acquiring prospective clients.
Client Relationship Specialist
KeyBank, Dayton, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all processes with accuracy and ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Administered cash drawer limits according to bank policies.
- Analyzed processes, determined client requirements and provided appropriate resources.
- Assisted accounting team in balancing for branches.
- Participated in BSA training and ensured adherence to all bank secrecy act.
- Maintained confidentiality of all bank information.
Client Relations Representative
Alliance Defense Fund, Dayton, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Evaluated pipeline and ensured maximum rates for clients.
- Coordinated with account executives and wholesale brokers and provided required feedback.
- Monitored appraisal inbox and reviewed appraisal.
- Verified employment information and assisted in loan closing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Banking
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID