North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Banner Programmer to share my expertise in ASP, Banner and Banner Self-Service
Strong technical command of envision tool kits::
- Benefactor Software
- ERP Systems
Solid understanding of Self service Banner with creation of::
- Packages and procedures
Expertise in versions of database systems like::
- Oracle RDBMS
Functional knowledge of various information systems::
- Configuration Management
- Human Resources and Interfaces
- Order Processing
Familiarity with operating systems::
Comprehensive knowledge of reporting systems::
- Crystal Reports 6/7/8
- Cognos v7 & 8
- OHM Medical Records Software
Panoptic knowledge of SQL based applications::
- SQL Navigator
- SQL Developer
- SQL Analyzer
Technical abilities to::
- Support higher level education settings
- Work with financial applications and modules
- Create and maintain data mappings and models
January 2012 – Present
Little Rock, AR
- Participated in integration of web services with database methods.
- Conducted detailed research of higher education processes.
- Analyzed software issues and developed software applications.
- Provided assistance on advancement systems with banner products.
- Implemented gathering of information, functions and input requirements.
- Formulated and documented requirements for data, logical processes and operating systems.
- Prepared technical specifications and evaluated software products.
- Supported, programmed and customized GUI, printed outputs and interfaces.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Created computer code by conversion of technical designs and specifications.
- Developed test transactions in adherence to specifications.
- Analyzed and debugged program code for revision of programs.
- Maintained detailed documentation of program development stages and coding.
- Reviewed documents comprising of software installation and operating processes.
- Conducted technical training session regarding program use.
- Automated and modified payroll data processes with SQL and Banner tools.
- Evaluated program performance and coordinated with Oracle and PeopleSoft systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Rio Salado College
August 2006 – May 2010