North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Banquet Sales Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Banquet Sales Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Real Mex Restaurants, Marrero, LA
- Ensured that expected level of guest service is achieved during all contact with guest.
- Conducted sales efforts as directs.
- Reviewed and directed service personnel during the event.
- Finalized banquet events orders on customers up coming banquet events.
- Acted as an Ambassador of the company at trade shows and conventions to promote company and build sales.
Banquet Sales Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Kemah Boardwalk, Marrero, LA
- Developed and implemented the outside sales strategy for the company.
- Developed new business opportunities and sales using a variety of outside sales tactics.
- Performed direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, cold calls and referrals.
- Collaborated with banquet managers and restaurant managers to initialize all details of the functions.
- Ensured the guests’ expectations are met, resulting in return business.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Banquet sales
- Sound knowledge of building and executing both inside and outside catering sales for a large hotel and restaurant
- Excellent customer-relations and social skills, pro-active and outgoing
- Excellent time management skills
- Results-oriented, goal-driven with drive to meet and exceed targets
- Exceptional ability to book and execute a variety of catering functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Baker College, Michigan, MI