North Highlands CA 95660
To acquire a position as Banquet Supervisor in which I can exercise my past training, education and experiences to make a positive impact on the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive Hospitality and banquet service experience in food service industry
- Profound knowledge of banquet set-ups, policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and presenting Food and Beverage
- Proficient with Delphi, Excel, Word and MS outlook
- Excellent communication organizational and analytical skills
- Uncommon ability to plan and multi-task in a busy environment
- Ability to monitor and supervise line staff
- Immense ability to provide excellent customer services
- Profound ability to maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance
Banquet Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Omni Hotels, Sacramento, CA
- Supervised, coached, scheduled and trained Banquet team members.
- Ensured entire menu is available daily and hours of operation are strictly adhered to.
- Monitored and inspected all food and beverage deliveries.
- Performed duties of Banquet Server as needed.
- Maintained and enforced hygiene standards with all who entered banquet area.
- Provided feedback for and implemented menus for special functions.
Banquet Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Starwood, Sacramento, CA
- Constantly monitored banquet storerooms to ensure organization and cleanliness.
- Monitored proper storage and security of equipment.
- Ensured all function space is properly cleaned and in presentable order at all times.
- Completed work orders as necessary and copied to operations manager.
- Copied event order and packed sheet attached to each completed pack.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks and delivered and set up events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management, Ripon College, Ripon, WI