North Highlands CA 95660
Date of Birth: April 25th, 1994
My objective as a Bartender is to maintain a high volume of customers for the company. Having been a bartender for two years in two different companies, I have acquired sufficient knowledge in mixing different drinks and cocktails; I have mastered delighting and entertaining customers, and I have gained a modest knowledge in managing a lounge bar. Part of my objective is to continue experimenting for different mixes to suit the changing needs and lifestyles of the clients. In addition, I will also work out on inventing new styles and flair in executing my moves as a bartender to keep my audience amused.
A Levels: History: A, English Literature: B
Dumfries and Galloway College â€“ Heathhall
October 2010 to July 2012
GCSEs: 8 including Maths and English at grades A to C
School 21 â€“ Stratford
September 2005 to July 2010
KEY SKILLS & QUALITIES
Highly experienced in working as bartender
Sound knowledge of food and wine
Exceptional knowledge of health and sanitation standards
Familiarity with fine dining trends
Ability to prepare and serve customer orders promptly
Ability to handle high volume restaurants
EMPLOYMENT AND EXPERIENCE
Morgans Hotel Group â€“ Durham
March 2013 to Till Date
- Coordinated with Restaurant manager to create menus.
- Created recipes and prepared cocktails as per customerâ€™s needs.
- Ensured that bar was maintained clean and stocked at all times.
- Obtained customer orders and served food accordingly.
- Collected, washed and replaced dirty dishes.
- Charged customers for their orders and processed payments accordingly.
Bulgari Hotel & Residences â€“ Sussex
September 2012 to March 2013
- Served food and drinks based on restaurant quality standards.
- Ordered and stocked beverages in bar to avoid shortages.
- Informed Manager about spillages and wastages on daily basis.
- Reported any repair and maintenance problems to Manager.
- Addressed customer queries promptly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Worked in compliance with bar safety and sanitation policies.
Cooper Castro, Head Bartender
P.O. Box 769, 3228 Vestibulum Av., Windsor
Brecknockshire, GD41 1EL
Mobile: 07145 367178