North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for work as Bed Manager with a company seeking a hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing certifying organizations in a health care industries
- Working knowledge of Siemens systems and outlook
- Outstanding knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations
- Immense ability to apply technical principles in treating patients
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Excellent skills to work on computer systems
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to resolve all problems in processes
Kennedy Health System, Gig Harbor, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and evaluated various activities for bed control and recommended pool assignments.
- Assisted other departments in planning activities to suit patient requirement.
- Performed regular assessment of bed availability and evaluated appropriate functions.
- Coordinated with other departments and ensured optimal utilization of resources.
- Administered all management functions for hospital services.
- Monitored clinical and staff requirements and recruited more members if required.
- Collaborated with nursing and medical staff and maintained optimal quality of services.
- Ensured compliance to all administrative policies and procedures.
Bed Control Specialist
OU Medical Center, Gig Harbor, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained effective communication with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Managed patient placement process and ensured efficient functioning of same.
- Monitored all admissions and escalated to manager in case it does not meet criteria.
- Prepared records of all status changes and update it as required.
- Evaluated accuracy of all status changes made in records.
- Coordinated with nursing staff and prioritized room cleaning requirements.
Bed Control Coordinator
WellStar Health System, Gig Harbor, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Interpreted all patient information and provided required care.
- Managed clinical information and ensured accuracy and proper registration of forms.
- Monitored all information for internal and external customers.
- Ensured compliance to regulatory standards and agencies.
- Prepared outpatient packets and monitored it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Chipola College, Marianna, FL