North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a job as Bench Jeweler in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in general jewelry repair
- Profound knowledge of laser welding techniques
- Panoptic knowledge of jeweler tools and precious metals
- Solid understanding of conducting bench test for evaluation
- Immense ability to work in manufacturing environment
- Extreme ability to utilize soldiering torch
Zale Corporation, Ashford, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in movement of customer repairs to maintain quality.
- Maintained gold stock and documented loose stone papers.
- Analyzed accident effects in adherence to safety procedures.
- Managed inventory levels of existing jewelry items.
- Participated in maximizing of financial profits of metal recoveries.
- Formulated and executed asset recovery processes.
Sterling Jewelers Inc., Ashford, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and developed original pieces as per designer requirements.
- Assisted in tipping, stone setting and plating of metals.
- Participated in jewelry personalization by metal engraving tasks.
- Provided assistance in restoring old and damaged jewelry.
- Implemented administrative duties for repairs and assembly.
- Modified jewelry items as per customer likings.
Associate Degree in Jewelry Design
Western Nebraska Community College, Scottsbluff, NE