North Highlands CA 95660
A dedicated, driven professional seeking to secure a Big Data Manager position with an established company that will allow me the opportunity to use my skills and proficient knowledge in the area of application development on big data business analytics
Expertise in performing
- Requirements gathering
- Gap analysis
- Roadmap development
Well-versed in SDLC methodologies
Good knowledge of
- Data warehousing
- Big data
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analytics
Skilled in migrating data into HDFS using
Well-versed in software applications
- Hadoop map reduce
Amazing ability to utilize
Immense ability to work in various domains
- Public Sector
Big Data Manager
Computer Sciences Corporation
January 2012 – Present
Fort Myers, FL
- Suggested strategies for improving performance of solutions.
- Programmed and executed scalable and quality application code.
- Formulated and implemented risk mitigation strategies.
- Designed and developed Big Data systems on VMWare systems.
- Conducted interviews for hiring associates for Big Data systems.
- Created ETL processes for SQL server and shell scripting procedures.
- Implemented migration processes of historical data sources to data warehouses.
- Participated in marketing launches of new software releases.
Big Data Manager
November 2010 – January 2012
- Participated in product releases with efficient service.
- Prepared marketing collaterals and quality information.
- Evaluated and reviewed latest industry trends and standards.
- Created and updated solution messaging and collateral tools.
- Generated business proposals and product messaging services.
- Maintained and managed program portfolios and technical programs.
- Prepared and reported program status and development issues.
- Provided support for communication of messaging and status details to teams.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Central Carolina Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010
Big Data Science Certified Professional (BDSCP)