North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as a Bilingual Receptionist where all of my years of training and experience can be used to benefit the growth of company.
- Remarkable experience in handling multiple phone lines
- Familiarity with administrative, bookkeeping and clerical procedures
- Ability to maintain good customer service skills
- Ability to answer telephone, screen and direct incoming calls
- Ability to translate documents from Spanish to English
- Excellent Communication skills (English, Spanish and French)
- Pleasant and professional phone manners
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications
Bilingual Receptionist, August 2005 â€“ Present
AppleOne, Greensboro, NC
- Maintained all supply orders and placed service orders as per the requests received on fax, email and phone.
- Greeted all customers coming to the corporate office politely.
- Coordinated with the field engineers, sales representatives and customer in placing order and performing all service related requests.
- Performed various office functions such as scheduling appointments, collecting the meters and preparing a record of the all the work.
- Scheduled on site appointments for the meter collection from customers.
Bilingual Receptionist, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
ACT 1 Personnel Services, Greensboro, NC
- Handled all inbound calls and transferred it to the appropriate department or personnel.
- Greeted all clients and visitors in a polite manner.
- Regulated all the incoming mails by sorting and distributing it to the designated department.
- Managed the translation work for English to Spanish and vice versa documents.
- Performed the basic office duties such as maintaining correspondence, the data entry systems and other duties.
High School Diploma, Nogales High School, Nogales, AZ