North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position as a Bilingual Teacher with a school that that has a good reputation and allows the change to build more experience in this position.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with bilingual teaching in the classroom facility within the core content areas
- Outstanding knowledge of various routine tasks, duties, and procedures
- Working knowledge of all laws, regulations and guidelines affecting teachers and students
- Immense ability to exercise considerable and sound judgment to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Remarkable ability to deal with various ethnic groups
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
Bilingual Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Santa Fe Public School, Clifton, TX
- Developed and implemented lesson plans fulfilling requirements of the district’s curriculum program.
- Established and maintained efficient classroom management procedures and standards of pupil behavior.
- Provided a variety media and methods to motivate students and utilize the available time for instruction.
- Identified pupil needs and coordinated with other professional staff members.
- Managed to share the responsibility of interpreting the educational programs.
- Performed all other tasks and duties as assigned.
Bilingual Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Los Lunas School, Clifton, TX
- Implemented the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, assignments, units and projects.
- Established and maintained standards of appropriate student behavior and discipline.
- Evaluated the learning progress of students on a regular basis.
- Prescribed effective learning programs and passed on referrals to appropriate personnel.
- Established and maintained open lines of communication with students and parents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Seminole State College, Sanford, FL
Master’s Degree in Spanish, Sanford College, Sanford, FL