North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking long-term position as Biochemical Engineer with well-established company in which to put my skills to good use.
- Familiarity with biochemical research and product testing
- Ability to design, maintain and manage biochemical processing plants and products
- Ability to create various chemical formulas and wide range of biochemical products
- Ability to prepare estimate of biochemical production costs and production progress
- Proficient with (CAD) and MS Office Suite
- Good understanding of biochemical lab processes
- Strong organization, leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent mentorship and problem solving skills
Biochemical Engineer, August 2005 â€“ Present
Promega Corporation, North Las Vegas, NV
- Designed, upheld and handled biochemical and pharmaceutical plants and products.
- Designed and utilized environmental control systems.
- Resolved biological industrial processing issues in manufacturing plants.
- Ensured efficient and safe functioning of plant.
- Administered technologists and engineers in support activities.
- Recommended efficient biological and chemical engineering processes to the management.
- Designed and developed new equipment for improved biological processes.
Biochemical Engineer, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Millipore Corporation, North Las Vegas, NV
- Worked as course development scientist and supported vaccine production procedures.
- Managed licensed process and production facility.
- Designed laboratory experiments and tested hypotheses.
- Interpreted existing processes and identified sources of variability and possible process improvements.
- Worked with processes and technologies.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Biochemical Engineering, San Joaquin Valley College, Visalia, CA