North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced and dedicated Biomedical Service Engineer seeking position where my past experiences can be put to good use and help strengthen the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with the procurement and integration of medical equipment systems
- Sound knowledge of Biomedical products and their designs
- Wide knowledge of biomedical engineering processes and procedures
- Familiarity with monitors, anesthesia, ultrasound and various test equipment
- Profound ability to provide technical support to Service Engineers
- Ability to repair and calibrate clinical equipment
- Skilled in diagnostic troubleshooting of clinical equipment
- Ability to maintain good relations with engineers, medical staff and patients
- Good skills to resolve all technical issues
- Exceptional skills to analyze problems
Biomedical Service Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Adel-Lawrence Associates, Inc., Hartford, CT
- Performed all preventative and corrective maintenance on all biomedical equipments required for production facility.
- Determined repair and modification work needed on equipment as per manufacture regulations.
- Monitored all medical devices and biomedical instruments in a designated facility.
- Scheduled service for equipments and prepared all necessary documents for repair and modification work.
- Diagnosed all equipments problems and resolved with appropriate measures.
- Maintained inventory of components required for repair and ensured that all repair and medication work was cost effective.
- Assisted team members and performed maintenance work in other areas as well.
- Ensured that all customer queries were answered and all complaints resolved within minimum time.
Biomedical Service Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
IRIS International, Hartford, CT
- Provided technical support to Service Engineers on phone at customer’s site.
- Tested and analyzed monitors, assemblies and defective boards, repaired them accordingly.
- Determined components that required to be purchased from vendors.
- Documented all maintenance work carried and maintained records for them.
- Developed methods for designs of OEM standards and procedure.
- Ensured that all tests were carried according to specifications.
- Performed troubleshoot on equipments and determined cause of malfunction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Adams State College, Alamosa, CO