North Highlands CA 95660
Seek To obtain the Biotechnology Technician position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in biological science terminology and scientific methods
- Sound knowledge of microbiological and molecular techniques
- Ability to follow organizational principles and techniques
- Proficiency in computer systems applications
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task effectively
- Ability to collect data and maintain detailed records
Bing, Providence, RI
August 2005 to till date
Followed established procedures to document test results.
Interpreted and kept an account of experiment results.
Maintained result and protocol records.
Troubleshot biotechnical issues while working with local laboratory manager.
Yellow Inc, Providence, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
Ordered and maintained supplies and reagents inventory.
Conducted quality control tests by following quality assurance procedures.
Assisted in laboratory work as directed.
Provided high-quality customer care as required.
Bachelors Degree in Biotechnology
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH