North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for BizTalk Administrator position and promote my vast skills and expertise in BizTalk 2006 R2/2010/ESB installation, configuration, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
Sound knowledge of BizTalk:
- BizTalk internal functions such as orchestrations and send ports
- BizTalk architecture including BizTalk database backend support
- BizTalk message processing
- BizTalk naming conventions and standards
- BizTalk testing framework
Worked effectively with:
- BizTalk adapters
- File Assemblers/Disassemblers
- Schema Editor
Well-versed in BizTalk tools:
Specialist in reporting tools:
- Crystal reports
- SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS)
Expertise in relational databases:
- SQL Server
Proficient with Web technologies:
Technically skilled in utilization of Operating Systems:
- MAC OS X
Outstanding ability to support:
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- BizTalk disaster recovery
- Incident management
valley infosytems pvt.ltd
January 2012 – Present
- Developed, executed and tested BizTalk applications.
- Designed, created and configured BizTalk schemas and pipelines.
- Supported BizTalk and implemented enterprise integration patterns.
- Analyzed and executed BizTalk server applications to multiple customers.
- Conducted routine maintenance tasks including security patches and service installation.
- Installed and configured BAM applications on servers and systems.
- Conducted system analysis and prepared user reference guides.
- Integrated various application components and updated BizTalk applications.
3ME Consulting, Inc.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Monitored and improved BizTalk application performance with special tools.
- Evaluated BizTalk servers and implemented preventive action.
- Designed and developed tools and reports for monitoring BizTalk server performance.
- Formulated topology, specification and architectures for large installations.
- Identified and resolved problems with SQL profiler and Event Viewer.
- Developed, installed and maintained BizTalk databases and products.
- Implemented BizTalk performance monitoring and executed software debugging services.
- Created and provided support to application configuration, tools and processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
Pine Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
Pine City, MN
Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 – MCTS