North Highlands CA 95660
To use my ability to work well with people and special skills to fill a Blackboard Administrator position with right organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Blackboard system administration
- Proficient with MS-SQL and MySQL systems
- Familiarity with SQL, CSS, XML, Java and PERL
- Ability to understand the e-learning process and other web based delivery systems
- Ability to gather data, compile information, prepare reports
- Ability to troubleshoot and provides technical support and solutions to users
- Ability to prepare and update documentation for new and existing systems
- Ability to install and administer Black Board App
Blackboard Administrator, November 2007 – Present
University of Arkansas, Honolulu, HI
- Administered the working of the blackboard operations and provided technical support to the users.
- Assisted in Linux and Oracle administration.
- Prepared new roles for the user IDs.
- Performed a check on administration of transaction activities such as video surveillance.
- Managed the organizational levels such as learning, roles and setting by using the blackboard GUI and CLI.
Blackboard Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Globe University, Honolulu, HI
- Maintained the security of the Blackboard LMS with the help of protocols.
- Monitored the help desk software and ensured that the work is done within the given time frame.
- Organized the issues that are submitted in the Blackboard support, checked all of them to see if it has been resolved.
- Maintained the proper functioning of the Blackboard and its procedures.
- Ensured that the school followed the policies in accordance with the Blackboard.
- Coordinated with the other team to incorporate new technologies to the blackboard system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Union College, Lincoln, NE