North Highlands CA 95660
To further enhance organizational effectiveness utilizing my technical skills in Perl, shell, VB, Unix, Linux, Windows and PowerShell as a BladeLogic Administrator.
In depth knowledge of programming languages:
- C, C++, Java
- Perl, Python/ Jython
- XML, HTML
Thorough with multiple platforms including:
- Linux, Red hat
- Fedora, CentOS
- AIX, HP-UX
Efficient in database administration using:
- MS Access
Proficient in utilizing tools like:
- NetApp, Clarion
- Symmetrix, Luster
- HACMP, HMC
Immensely talented in utilizing Microsoft applications:
Highly skillful in Blade Logic Provisioning:
- PCI, Patching
- Remediation, BLpackages
Virtuoso in implementing Blade Logic server automation suite including:
Sound abilities to:
- Manage Blade Logic and Network administration
- Analyze and rectify configuration related concerns of Blade Logic suite
Axius Technologies Inc
January 2012 – Present
- Participated in discovery of network devices and backup of system configurations.
- Formulated and executed policies for compliance verification as per standards.
- Designed and developed BMC BladeLogic network and server automation site.
- Conducted patch and components discoveries for compliance of servers.
- Prepared provisioning requirements and managed VB scripts.
- Supported release management processes for software systems.
- Created packaged software solutions utilizing BladeLogic suite.
- Suggested and executed script modifications and provisioning enhancements.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Maintained and managed IT infrastructure components with UNIX systems.
- Conducted root cause analysis of platforms and technical problems.
- Prepared and maintained user account management and password resets.
- Supported file system management on LVM systems.
- Analyzed and resolved performance problems on UNIX servers.
- Provided technical assistance for patch management of UNIX servers.
- Participated in understanding of automation tools relating to BladeLogic server.
- Formulated processes for maintenance, patch levels and user management with Bladelogic.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Eastern Mennonite University
August 2008 – May 2010