North Highlands CA 95660
To achieve organizational goals by implementing my technical skills in Remedy ITSM, Citrix, Oracle, J2EE, SQL and BMC Remedy as a BMC Remedy Developer.
Strong technical knowledge of programming languages:
- Unix korn shell scripting
- BMC Remedy 4x- 7.5
Virtuoso in utilizing software applications:
- Dreamweaver, Clarify
- SNMPCs, Informix
Skilled in using multiple operating systems:
- MS DOS, Unix
- Windows 3.x/ 95/ 2000/ XP/NT
- Linux, Solaris
Quick and brilliant in database administration:
- Oracle 8/9/10g
- MS SQL server 2kx
- MS Access
Adept with reporting tools:
- Remedy reports
- Crystal reports 9
High expertise in utilizing technologies:
- ARS Perl
Solid understanding of BMC service management including:
Wide range of capabilities to:
- Design training materials
- Create technical requirements related to user needs
BMC Remedy Developer
January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in designing and development of BMC Remedy suite and related programs.
- Prepared system documentation for functional and technical requirements of all products and subsystems.
- Developed programs specifications, documentation and unit test code for system development.
- Implemented procedures for system analysis and designing for documentation purpose.
- Supported team members in platform applications such as change management, asset management and configuration management.
- Conducted integration and consolidation of data sources for other logistics centers.
- Responded to requests for customization and improvement activities in Remedy suite through forms and workflows.
- Provided technical assistance for development, testing and execution of system workflow activities.
BMC Remedy Developer
Booz Allen Hamilton
November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in designing, development and implementation of BMC Remedy packages and related solutions.
- Conducted interview and surveys of client technical representatives for understanding of system processes.
- Prepared customized reports through report writing software packages such as Crystal Reports and Remedy.
- Resolved issues and defects in Remedy applications and systems by troubleshooting and proper resolution.
- Developed training documentation and relevant structures for all levels of end users.
- Suggested improvements for scalable applications and related configuration of software packages.
- Provided technical support to teams for development and administration of BMC Remedy applications as per business requirements.
- Analyzed client requirements and design specifications to develop and implement codes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
Cedar Crest College
August 2006 – May 2010
BMC Certified Developer: Remedy AR System 7.5