North Highlands CA 95660
Want to work as Board Secretary and contribute towards the success and growth of your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing secretarial and administrative services for the board
- Profound knowledge of business secretariat processes, and corporate governance frameworks
- Outstanding knowledge of financial accounting and reporting writing practices
- Familiarity with interpreting company laws and handling related legal issues
- Ability to deal with board members, stakeholder and management team, in a tactful manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, efficiently
SRI International, Sarasota, FL
August 2012 â€“ Present
- Supported board administrative tasks and maintained event calendar for board.
- Prepared, received, sorted and dispatched office correspondence to appropriate personnel.
- Created and provided schedules, agendas, and minutes for all board meetings.
- Received and routed incoming phone calls to appropriate authorized personnel.
- Updated and maintained the database for all office records and documents.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with management, contractors, and attorneys.
Connecticut Lottery Corporation, Rocky Hill, CT
May 2009 â€“ July 2012
- Delivered secretarial services and provided administrative support to board members.
- Informed and counseled Board on corporate governance practices and government guidelines.
- Arranged board meetings and prepared meeting agendas and minutes.
- Prepared and maintainedall paper-based and electronic files and databases.
- Prepared, maintained, and monitored the budget for the Board Office.
- Updated and managed content for company website related to Board activities.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Corporate Secretaryship
Spelman College, Atlanta, GA