North Highlands CA 95660
I aim to secure a Boat Builder within a growing company in which I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in boat construction, machine installation and general warehouse operations
- In-depth knowledge ofvarious boat assembly methods, design trends and building materials
- Exceptional knowledge of 3D CNC machining, carpentry, wiring and painting processes
- Familiarity with material management, tool maintenance and boat repair
- Ability to work from rough sketches, blueprints and CAD drawings
- Ability to work with coworkers during boat building, maintenance and repair, collaboratively
Hodgdon Yachts, Boston, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Worked from given work orders, blueprints and verbal instructions to execute job-tasks.
- Installed equipments and fixed electrical wires in boats, as per given specifications.
- Performed carpentry, plumbing and painting jobs related to boat assembly and maintenance.
- Operated and maintained different types of hand and power tools and CNC machines.
- Conducted routine checks on boatparts and trade-related tools, as needed.
- Counted, moved and stocked boat parts, tools and other warehouse supplies.
Thoma-Sea-Boatbuilders Inc, Boston, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Constructed frame and built interior and exterior sections of assigned boat.
- Installed and repaired engines, wires, cabinets, and other parts of the boat, as required.
- Operated a variety of hand tools, power equipments and measuring instruments.
- Interpreted and followed blueprint specifications, for boat building and repair.
- Adhered to established workplace safety-related standards and procedures.
- Cleaned job-site and returned equipments to stockroom, after completion of assigned work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Naval Architecture
Camden County College, Blackwood, NJ