North Highlands CA 95660
To help company meet its goals and be successful while holding the position of Bond Trader.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in performing bond trade in banking sector
- Outstanding knowledge of electronic trading platforms
- Remarkable knowledge of macroeconomics and monetary theory
- Huge ability to use various technologies to facilitate bond trade
- Deep ability to resolve issues within timeframe
- Excellent risk management skills
- Amazing skills to manage fixed income options portfolio
- Ability to work with cultural diverse teams
- Good understanding of all trading JGB options
Investment Professionals Inc., Cheyenne, WY
August 2007 – Present
- Performed regular trading for bonds in international market.
- Ensured compliance to company policies through internal controls.
- Performed research to implement new trading strategies.
- Coordinated with operating partners to facilitate business growth.
- Managed all communication with trading team for new strategies.
- Implemented trade for investment policy statements for bond firm.
- Assisted junior traders in development of bond trading.
- Monitored risk factor for all bond trade activities.
CFS Consulting Services, Cheyenne, WY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered bond trading for all financial institutions.
- Monitored buying and selling of corporate funds as fixed income trader.
- Maintained records of investment profits and loss for organization.
- Prepared reports for head of fixed income securities.
- Assisted clients for sale and purchase of bond securities.
- Ensured accuracy of all transactions for clients.
- Prepared all documents for implementation of bond activities.
- Evaluated financial periodicals and prepared stock reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Boricua College, Brooklyn, NY