North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Booking Coordinator position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Booking Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Spherion, Houston, TX
- Purchased orders, delivered dates and ordered tracking.
- Developed purchase orders and booked confirmation letter.
- Processed ad material booking, ad tracking and finalizing proofs with client.
- Handled multi-tasks, managed and met conflicting deadlines.
- Managed the reception area and welcomed company’s clients.
- Distributed relevant documents to employees in charge.
- Provided the highest level of service to all customers.
Booking Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Northside Hospital, Houston, TX
- Received and evaluated booking requests directly and through EDI.
- Checked credit worthiness of customers.
- Created standard and special Shipments incl. rating.
- Received, evaluated and administered update requests from Customers.
- Interacted with Customers in case of exception handling of Shipments.
- Liaised with Operations and Sales.
- Created and distributed Booking Confirmations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Processing and tracking booking requests
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, event booking software and meeting matrix diagram
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain strong accuracy and attention to detail with constant interruptions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Calvin College, Michigan, MI