North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position as Bookkeeper Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient with QUICKBOOKS software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organized, Detail-oriented, self motivated and analytical attitude.
- Good in accurate data entry.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with pleasant and professional manners and appearance.
Fleet Lease Remarketing, Wayne, NJ
August 2005 to till date
- Recorded financial transactions, such as checks, credit cards.
- Assisted in managing accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconciled bank statements.
- Updated the trial balance, profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet.
- Managed payroll and invoiced clients.
HCR ManorCare, Wayne, NJ
May 2000 to July 2005
- Prepared and mailed monthly statements.
- Maintained facility financial files.
- Verified insurance coverage for any non-contracted insurance policies.
- Assisted in other clerical and book-keeping activities as was assigned.
Associate degree in Accounting
Northeastern University, Boston, MA