North Highlands CA 95660
A highly competent and resourceful professional seeking the position of a BPM Lombardi Developer to help in organizational development using my knowledge in SOAP, UML, JMS, PHP, Visual Basic and Java.
High technical knowledge of programming languages:
- HTML, DHTML
- C++, SQL, VB 6.0
- Java, power Builder
Skilled at web development using:
- C#, ASP.Net
- Cold Fusion, XML
Quick and brilliant with tools like:
- Erwin 3.0/ 4.1
- MS Visio
- Toad, SQL
Thorough with web server administration:
- Apache Tomcat
- Microsoft IIS
Proficient in utilizing testing tools:
- Test Director
- HP Quality center 9.2
- Load runner
Brilliant in using development software:
- BizTalk, Ultra Editor
Familiarity with internal software:
- IOL, CNC
Vast capabilities to:
- Design business processes utilizing Lombardi
- Utilize integration and process designers methodologies
BPM Lombardi Developer
January 2012 – Present
Holly Springs, MS
- Utilized BPMN and other modeling functions for implementation of solutions.
- Formulated and executed integration for ERP, CRM and other vendor products.
- Managed and configured IBM Web Sphere products with core product standards.
- Designed web portals and prepared custom reports and user screens.
- Developed scoreboards and data system architecture and implemented process applications.
- Implemented and managed interactive processes and solutions.
- Provided support for technical integration and development with external systems.
- Prepared and reviewed user interface applications according to process requirements.
BPM Lombardi Developer
November 2010 – January 2012
- Provided support to process routing of system designing, development and administration tasks.
- Developed technical solutions for business logic and user interface applications.
- Resolved customer and technical issues and implemented technical solutions.
- Evaluated process execution relating to Lombardi applications and controlled relevant flow.
- Implemented performance tuning procedures and maintained application performance and configuration.
- Designed process models and reported relevant details to stakeholders.
- Created technical solutions by application of metrics and key process indicators.
- Coordinated with business users for development and execution of Lombardi solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
North Central Kansas Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
IBM Certified Associate BPM Developer – WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2