North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking dependable agency in which my Branch Supervisor skills can advance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and familiar with computer systems
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and possess attention to detail
Kroll Factual Data, Lexington, KY
August 2005 to till date
- Handled day-to-day counter operations.
- Provided guidance to inside sales employees.
- Was responsible for the proper tracking and documentation of customer data.
- Planned facilities and ensured proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Increased operational effectiveness by having a significant impact on recruiting, training.
Lobel Financial, Lexington, KY
June 2002 to July 2005
- Collaborated with manager in monitoring expenses and controlling costs to ensure a profitable branch.
- Determined standards of performance as a basis to review progress of personnel assigned.
- Recommended salary adjustments, transfers, promotions and dismissals.
- Maintained and improved established sales ratios and other measures of performance.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Management
Portland State University, Portland, OR