North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for Building Maintenance Manager position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing basic building maintenance and managing all mechanical and electrical systems
- Outstanding knowledge of International Building Code
- Deep knowledge of administration and contracts
- Wide knowledge of general building construction
- Proficient with doors, door hardware, glass and closure systems
- Ability to read architectural engineering drawings and blueprints
- Ability to perform light construction and to read schematics
- Exceptional ability to operate various equipments
- Sound ability to interpret all blue prints and specifications
Building Maintenance Manager
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Danbury, WI
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained all library buildings and ensured safety in management systems.
- Supervised all building supervisors such as carpenter, mechanics and electrician.
- Planned preventative maintenance in projects and scheduled work.
- Coordinated with architects and engineers on all renovation and maintenance work.
- Assisted business operation manager in designing specifications for various contracted work.
- Performed researches and conducted analyzes and prepared necessary budgets.
- Ensured maintenance of annual service agreements in coordination with Business operation Manager.
Building Maintenance Supervisor
Pro Clean Building Maintenance Inc., Danbury, WI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored various building department and made necessary purchases in supplies.
- Cooridanted with various departments for completing small contraction projects.
- Hired new employees and trained employees on same.
- Maintained all football fields and performed necessary repairs on same.
- Provided necessary specifications for new buildings and recommended changes if required.
- Repaired and replaced elevators and roofs and ensured safety in work progress.
Building Maintenance Specialist
Lincoln Harris, Danbury, WI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained preventative maintenance program and repair and replaced equipments accordingly.
- Prepared contracts for renovation and repair work.
- Assisted in designing all construction specifications and drawings.
- Managed installation of interior signage and assisted in plumbing and lighting work.
- Maintained database of building equipments and submitted it to management.
- Documented all agreements and contractual services and maintained it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology
Washington State University, Pullman, WA