North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain Building Maintenance Supervisor position in a highly established firm that will help to enhance my career, utilizing years of experience in the field to also help your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in maintenance supervision in a building construction setting
- Operational knowledge of hand and power tools for building maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of electrical repair and maintenance, carpentry and grounds maintenance
- Profound knowledge of building maintenance and repair methods, materials, tools and equipment
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees via oral and written reports and instructions.
- Amazing ability to manage building maintenance activities
Building Maintenance Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Hilton Wichita Airport, Honolulu, HI
- Monitored and maintained records of employees’ work hours, overtime and compensatory time.
- Maintained inventory of supplies and equipment; ordered materials and supplies and delivered supplies and equipment to job site.
- Inspected buildings, equipment and grounds to determine conditions and to insure adherence with state and local regulations.
- Inspected and approved completed work, trained and instructed workers in equipment operations.
Building Maintenance Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
The GEO Group, Inc., Honolulu, HI
- Planned and organized building facilities projects for maintenance and remodeling.
- Planned and assigned activities regarding project construction and reconstruction.
- Developed preliminary time and material cost estimates on proposed projects.
- Inspected construction and remodeling projects.
- Developed and forecasted section budget and audited project expenditures to ensure contract compliance.
- Reviewed and recommended acceptance for equipment and supplies related to Building Facilities work.
High School Diploma, Elberta Open Campus High School, Warner Robins, GA