North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a career as Building Manager in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing building engineering process for various equipments
- Outstanding knowledge of modern building systems
- Deep knowledge of interpreting blueprints
- Remarkable ability to maintain records
- Familiarity with HVAC, plumbing, electrical equipment, repair and maintenance
- Exceptional ability to resolve all kinds of emergencies
- Skilled to perform troubleshoot on equipments and make decisions
- Proficient in working with various clients and tenants
HR Dynamics, Inc., Baltimore, MD
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised all physical work for buildings and associated grounds.
- Coordinated with contractors and resolved all plumbing, electrical and mechanical issues.
- Maintained all repairs for apartments and buildings.
- Managed tenant complaints and resolved all issues amicably.
- Monitored building and identified potential building problems.
- Supervised all special projects and initiated all renovations and upgrades.
- Assisted various service providers in conducting regular building inspections.
- Administered all emergency situations and responded accordingly.
CB Richard Ellis, Baltimore, MD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed preventative maintenance on facilities and associated equipments,
- Maintained and repaired all HVAC systems and equipments for various plumbing systems and exterior.
- Inspected facility and coordinated with vendors and ensured customer satisfaction with work.
- Prepared necessary reports on conditions and repairs required and submitted it to management.
- Ensured work in compliance with State and County ordinances
- Participated in various periodic checks and training seminars.
Bachelor’s Degree in Property Management
Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN