North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking dependable agency in which my Building Supervisor skills can advance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of building systems operations and equipments
- Familiarity with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, building materials, security systems
- Skilled in proper handling and storage of hazardous materials
- Immense ability to identify defects in electrical and mechanical building equipment
- Good understanding of blueprints, designs and drawings, schematics
- Profound ability to maintain records and formulate reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent ability to develop effective working relationships with employees and department officials
Building Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
ABM Industries, Pageland, SC
- Scheduled, assigned and supervised personnel in the custodial care of large buildings.
- Inspected grounds, buildings and equipment, determined need for repair and replacements and reported same.
- Trained new employees, maintained adequate levels of janitorial and supplies, kept records and prepared reports.
- Supervised and participated in the setting and arrangement of rooms for meetings and other special student and faculty functions.
Building Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Sodexo, Pageland, SC
- Trained new workers and oversaw on-going training of existing employees.
- Maintained payroll records and personnel performance.
- Served as a working lead supervisor coordinating activities of the custodial service workers engaged in cleaning.
- Ensured a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
- Monitored employee’s productivity and provided suggestions for increase service and productivity.
High School Diploma, Arrow High School, Glendora, CA