North Highlands CA 95660
I would appreciate the opportunity to work for your company by filling the Bus Driver position and putting my past experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Skilled at operating 2-way radio system
- Familiarity with traffic and highway safety rules and regulations
- Ability to complete various forms and records
- Ability to operate a bus in a safe and economical manner
- Ability to read and write to record pickups and maintain daily records
- Ability to record cash receipts and, ticket fares
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class B with clean driving record
- Excellent team building analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong stress management skills
Art Institutes, Northbrook, IL
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Drove with the highest level of respect for all passengers.
- Inspected vehicle and verified cleanliness and proper working order before beginning duties.
- Cleaned and maintained the interior of the bus while driving hours.
- Inspected vehicle and verify the cleanliness and proper working order after ending driving duties.
Lighthouse Academies, Inc., Northbrook, IL
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Cleaned the bus daily and washed it monthly.
- Safely drove a passenger bus on an assigned route and by complying instantly to time schedule.
- Supervised the loading and unloading of the bus at every pick-up and delivery point.
- Stayed updated of all rules and regulations affecting the operation of school buses and standards of conduct.
High School Diploma
Gilroy High School, Gilroy, CA