North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Business Account Manager Position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing various equipments of telecommunication industry
- Exceptional knowledge of wireless and data telecommunication method
- Outstanding knowledge of data and voice networks
- Remarkable ability to develop and sell complex solutions
- Excellent time management and business sales skills.
- Ability to function effectively as part as an account management team
Business Account Manager
Business Mkts Group, Los Angeles, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all small business accounts for clients not exceeding more than 100 employees.
- Scheduled appointments and developed good customer relationships.
- Developed various business proposals and prepared necessary presentations accordingly.
- Maintained knowledge on all new wireless products and related communication services.
- Participated in meetings for various retention and acquisition of small businesses.
- Coordinated with local business community and participated in various associations.
- Monitored working of retail channels and maintained good customer relations.
- Prepared complex data for various existing customers.
Senior Business Account Executive
Lexmark International, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Generated new leads for various targeted business and participated in prospective activities.
- Identified areas for enhancement of product and ensured better facilities to customers.
- Managed comprehensive business plan in high activity market.
- Coordinated with various technical team and customer services and ensured growth of revenue.
- Maintained knowledge on all product and services to provide impetus to sales.
- Prepared sales records and maintained activity reports.
Business Account Representative
Rockwell Collins, Los Angeles, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed various accounts and ensured retention of accounts and assisted in generating revenue for company.
- Provided professional support to clients and ensured customer satisfaction with process.
- Developed long and short term plans for every account.
- Maintained knowledge of all products and its associated applications.
- Designed proposals and prepared presentations on computer systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Fisher College, Boston, MA