North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the Business Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Good decision-making power and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others at all levels of organization.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Excel spreadsheets
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills
- Thorough knowledge in Lotus Notes and Oracle
MasterCard Worldwide, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Scheduled meetings, completed travel arrangements.
- Maintained management and expensed reporting.
- Prepared correspondence, memoranda and reports.
- Assisted in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
- Administered programs, projects and processes specific to the operating unit.
Universal American, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Prepared all management level meetings and serviced them.
- Assisted in doing follow up on actions after meetings.
- Prepared and produced briefing papers, reports, presentations.
- Reviewed, analyzed and summarized reports and documents.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA