North Highlands CA 95660
Respected Business Continuity Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing finance of an organization, and business continuity
- Proficient with Business Continuity Software products (eTeam and Frontline)
- Familiarity with Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management methodologies
- Good understanding of best practice in business continuity and assurance
- Ability to identify issues in process and resolve it effectively
- Ability to coordinate with staff and achieve all goals
- Ability to interact with other non-technical teams
- Ability to motivate, develop, and direct people
- Strong teamwork and team building skills
Business Continuity Manager
Polycom, Inc., Charlotte, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various business analysts and observed its impact analysis on business.
- Maintained business framework and established work according to required processes for critical business.
- Provided support to enterprise continuity program and maintained a BR plan assessment process.
- Developed and designed various standards for performing tests on business continuity plans.
- Assisted various business units such as enterprise technology infrastructure, delivery services and ensured its computability with data center applications.
- Monitored working of all continuity issues.
Business Continuity Coordinator
Pathways, Charlotte, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed effective use of various mailbox groups.
- Developed and maintained business continuity applications and databases.
- Maintained website for department and related documents for programs.
- Prepared a status reports on metrics to be presented to management.
- Performed various audits on business continuity plan.
- Provided support to various business continuity programs.
Business Continuity Professional
Russell Investments, Charlotte, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed process and detailed all critical and time sensitive information.
- Developed and documented various business continuity plans.
- Observed systems and recommended various strategies required for recovery implementation.
- Participated in various infrastructure plans in coordination with other departments.
- Prepared training and awareness programs for various business partners and documented process.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
Blue Mountain College, Blue Mountain, MS