North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a position as Business Controller and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in planning and business evaluation
- Huge knowledge of contract management, financial terms, financial management and management accounting
- Solid understanding of GAAP and international accounting standards
- Familiarity with income statements, balance sheets, bank reconciliations, and accrual accounting
- Ability to prepare journal entries with the use of debits and credits
Bachrach Group, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Assured evaluation of cost saving opportunities.
- Administered proper compliance of policies with SOX.
- Formulated annual budget and financial plans.
- Coordinated about financial results.
- Maintained budgeting, financial planning, accounting, control and reporting practices.
Beckman Coulter, Inc., Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted cost center managers with assessment of budgets.
- Evaluated actual to planned variances and designed management presentations.
- Coordinated with Legal and assigned Business Unit.
- Handled capital purchase requests and interpreted budget information.
- Coached science community with regard to financial matters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting
Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL