North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Business Development Associate position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Remarkable experience in marketing, business development, and client relationship management
Good understanding of equity securities and investment processes
Familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, database management, and desktop publishing applications
Proficient with CRM, Contact Management Systems (Salesforce.com), Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent communications and listening skills
Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Excellent oral and written communications and listening skills
Business Development Associate, August 2005 to till date
Metier, Ltd., Anderson, CA
- Planned marketing campaigns to develop long-term relationships with potential clients.
- Focused on opportunities to strengthen client relationships.
- Developed sales strategies with clients.
- Assisted in the development of the pricing structure as well as other contract terms and conditions.
- Assisted in negotiation of contracts, including joint venture agreements.
- Reviewed market research, interpreted data, and presented findings to marketing management.
Business Development Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Synteract, Inc., Anderson, CA
- Developed and implement an effective sales plan to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Classified competent prospects for new business growth.
- Adhered to consultative sales strategy and resolved clients’ queries.
- Ensure that accounts sold were as per service resources.
- Established and maintained good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Lincoln Memorial University, Tennessee, TN