North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a challenging Business Instructor position utilizing creativity and true desire to educate.
- Business Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Graziadio School of Business and Management, Los Angeles, AR
- Instructed basic career and business skills.
- Instructed business curriculum such as business careers, basic economics and accounts.
- Taught word processing, graphics, computer keyboarding, spreadsheets and databases.
- Conducted tests and exams and evaluated the student’s progress.
- Developed new strategies to instruct the course and prepared handouts and exams.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to improve the student’s career skills and business knowledge
- Strong knowledge in motivational teaching methods
- Extended ability to answer student’s queries about applications of the material
- Excellent ability to support students during their academic career
- Profound ability to maintain positive classroom relationship with students and staff
B.S in Business Administration, 2004, Dartmouth University
Corporate Certification, 2006, Northwestern University