North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a position as Business Office Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing office work in a business environment
- Sound knowledge of office procedures, accounts receivable, cashiering, and billing methodologies and practices.
- Exceptional knowledge of accounting principles and financial
- Familiarity with budgeting, accounting, business contracts, purchasing, grants and payrolls
- Ability to interpret and verify financial documents
- Ability to record financials in a systematic manner
- Ability to manage people and succeed in metrics-driven environment
- Ability to quickly identify problems and find effective solutions
- Ability to train employees on new standards and procedures
- Ability to plan, coordinate and handle office activities
- Strong analytical, organizational and process skills
Business Office Manager
HCR ManorCare, Pittsburgh, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised working of office and ensured efficient production in all.
- Developed various policies and procedures for office activities.
- Monitored inquiries such as all collection activities such as past dues.
- Managed vendor invoices and maintained records of payments made and due.
- Prepared records of all deposits, cash collection and maintained records in ledgers as necessary.
- Assisted employees in filling benefit forms and ensured accuracy.
- Performed troubleshoot on all payrolls and benefits in case of discrepancies and assisted employees in queries for same.
Business Office Coordinator
HNTB, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Determined ongoing procedures and evaluated all information and ensured work according to deadlines.
- Ensured compliance to account calendar prepared on a monthly basis and ensured work accordingly.
- Maintained all information of personnel, managed and processed payrolls and updated records on a regular basis.
- Assisted in recruiting team members and managed orientation process.
- Coordinated with executive director and assisted in building a professional team.
- Managed work according to programs and policies to ensure optimal quality.
Business Office Specialist
Amedisys, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed incoming and outgoing mail and ensured appropriate stamps on all mails.
- Evaluated receipts and updated payments appropriately in records databases.
- Maintained records of daily cash deposits and prepared cash control sheets.
- Monitored issues faced with vendors and obtained payments for all bills.
- Ensured appropriate records of office petty cash and maintained records for same.
- Greeted all callers and determined purpose of call and transferred to appropriate department.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Management
Newbury College, Brookline, MA