North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Business Operations Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to develop an in-depth understanding of complex issues
- Experience with sales, marketing and professional services
- Possess excellent communication and business writing skills
- Ability to present and communicate with senior management
- Demonstrated ability in business analysis and process design
- A great deal of experience with technical solution development lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Business Operations Analyst, August 2005 â€“ Present
CSC, San Diego, CA
- Analyzed current state, current performance, and identified best practices.
- Deftly researched external benchmarks.
- Processed metrics and related measurement processes and report requirements.
- Prepared future state process flow diagrams and related deliverables.
- Expertly defined business use cases which addressed the full scope of Avids business model.
- Supported package evaluation and selection efforts.
Business Operations Analyst, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Epic, San Diego, CA
- Provided operational analysis of assigned business unit by analyzing performance metrics and financial results.
- Analyzed business performance and processed in core areas for improvement.
- Identified opportunities for increased profitability.
- Partnered with appropriate internal groups to implement solutions.
- Deftly audited and analyzed sales performance and commissions.
- Worked and reduced client churn by initiating appropriate improvements and changes in the department.
- Participated in the preparation of the annual budget in a detailed, accurate, and timely manner.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Finance, University of California, Berkeley, CA